A white card with ‘You’re going to be an Auntie’ printed on it. The word ‘Auntie’ appears larger than the rest of the text and it has a little lilac crochet heart at the end of the word.  Under the word ’Auntie’ is the babies surname and due date making this card a lovely keepsake.
Going to be an Auntie card
Going to be an Auntie card
Going to be an Auntie card
Going to be an Auntie card

Going to be an Auntie card

Regular price £5.45 £0.00 Unit price per
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Show your soon-to-be-Auntie she's in for a treat with this beautiful, one-of-a-kind card. Lovingly crafted and finished with a cute crochet heart, you can ensure she knows how special she is and how excited you are for her. 

Browse the range of pregnancy announcement cards here. 

You have the option to personalise the front of the card with babies surname and due date which makes this card a perfect keepsake.

Cards are blank inside as standard but you do have the option to include a printed personalised message inside your card. 

If you are sending to someone else, your card will go inside a white envelope and then be posted in a board backed envelope to ensure it reaches your recipient in perfect condition. 


- Printed on 100% recycled 300gsm white card (white envelope provided)
- Card size: 7 X 5 inches (envelope slightly larger)
- Shipped in a board backed 'DO NOT BEND' envelope to ensure it reaches you in perfect condition.

When can I expect my order to be posted out?
  • Order your card before midday (Mon-Fri) for same day dispatch (please check my shipping info for up to date dispatch times - I do take time off from time to time so dispatch times may be extended). 
  • Orders placed after midday will be processed the following working day.
  • I do not post out on Bank Holidays or weekends.
  • UK Cards are posted 2nd class as standard, upgrade to 1st class at checkout.
Can you guarantee my card will arrive by a certain date?
  • Once your order has been posted, it is then in the hands of the Royal Mail. 
  • For 1st class items, Royal Mail approximates that 93% of First Class deliveries reach their destination the next day. However, the remaining 7% may take up to 3 working days. 2nd class items take 2-4 working days. These timescales are estimates and not guaranteed.
I live outside the UK - where can I place an order?   Can you print a message in the card and send it direct to my recipient?
  • Absolutely! You can input your message on the product page when you order. Please ensure your delivery address is correct.
  • Your card will be placed inside a white envelope with the recipients name written on it. Their card is posted in a board backed 'Please do not bend' envelope so it reaches them in perfect condition.
Can I have 2 different coloured hearts on my card?
  • Yes, please leave a note at checkout letting me know what colours you'd like.